Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rooms of My Dream

In love at the first sight after I saw the bedroom picture below. So light and green. And for me the best parts are the floral curtain and the wall job.


But for correction, I will not put the bookshelf above the bed. It is better to put an artwork or paintings in there, don't you think so?


Next, I wonder someday my living room will be small but warm just like in the picture above. Why so? Because I know that I'm not the kind of person who love to invite many people to come to my house (sorry, but I just don't like to :p), that's why I dream about a small living room.

Anyway, don't you love pillows? Because I do. And I love the idea to put some pillows on the sofa at the living room. Considering that I can get sleep easily everywhere, it's important to put the pillows in there, heheh :D

So that's all my plan for my future bedroom and living room. For other rooms I'm going to let my husband plan it for me, Insya Allah (am I daydreaming??? *plak* :p).

Well, I guess to express our hopes and dreams is not a negative thing at all :) So people, let's say "amiin" together!

pictures from: www.housetohome.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment